Discovery Tours & Activities – Discover Seychelles!
We have compiled a list of TOP must-do and must-see tours and activities in Seychelles! We will be posting them one by one so watch this space or follow us on social media!
Top Things to do in Seychelles (Tours and Activities) – #1 Discovery Agri Tours
Discovery Agri Tours in Seychelles is the highest ranking Tour and Activity on Trip Advisor – and for a good reason! This three-person company owned by Seychellois Mr. Alrick is making a name for itself, by offering local tours with a difference.
Alrick used to be an athlete and also has experience as a tour guide for St. Anne Marine Park, working with researchers and scientists on discovery and research trips to the Seychelles. He boasts a diploma in sports, and also knows first-aid.
Agri Discovery Tours offers the best value, as his prices even include pick-up and drop-off to your hotel on Mahe.
Discovery Agri Tours offers different land tours and boat trips as shown below:
Discovery Tours – Full Day Mahe Tour
– 9-11 hour tour all around the beautiful island of Mahe.
– Visits to beaches such as Beau-Vallon, Anse Royale
– Swimming & Snorkeling at the best snorkelling spots
– Spotting of wildlife and endemic fauna along trails
– Visiting Victoria our capital.
TRIP HIGHLIGHT (at extra cost):
If you want to truly experience Creole culture, a must-do is Alrick’s tour of his local village where you are invited to experience the local way of life. A local Creole dinner can be ordered at his home prepared by his very own family (at an extra cost- but must not be missed).
Discovery Tours – Small Island Excursion
– €200 including Barbecue for one person
– €300 including Barbecue for two persons
Please note that landing fees to the small islands are to be paid separately.
TRIP HIGHLIGHT (at extra cost):
This tour starts off from Praslin Island and therefore the cost of the ferry trip must be taken into account. Follow this link for more information: www.catcocos.com The tour includes visits to Cousin Island, Cousine Island and Ile Coco.
Discovery Tours – Trails Only
– Anse Major (easy – medium). This ends up on Anse Major Beach on the north of the island.
– Morne Blanc (medium). With this trail, you get to discover all four corners of Mahe.
– Trois Freres (medium). Hike up to the peak and get a once-in-a-lifetime view of Victoria the Capital.
The Seychelles landscape allows for the best trails and hikes. Discovery Agri Tours offers a variety of hikes and trail walks with different levels of difficulty. Here are some of the trails and hikes available on Mahe Island.
Discovery Tours – Boat Excursion Baie Ternay
This is another fantastic excursion from Discovery Agri Tours, offering boat trips to beaches only accessible by boat. The excursion takes you to Anse Major, Anse Diri and Therese Island. You can choose a half-day trip excluding Barbecue lunch, or a full-day trip including Barbecue lunch.
Discovery Tours – Tour to Praslin and La Digue
– €110 per head Boat Trip Mahe to Praslin return.
– Half price for children below 12 years
– €20 per head, Visit to Vallee de Mai
– €30 per head, Boat trip Praslin to La digue
– €10 visit to L’Union Estate, La Digue
– Other tour guiding fees
This tour allows you to visit the hot spots of Praslin and La Digue Island. Highlights of the tour include visits to Anse Lazio, Vallee De Mai (and the Coco De Mer plants) on Praslin and Anse Source D’argent on La Digue.
Interested in one of the above tours or trails? Relax, sit back, and let our team at Hotel La Roussette organise the trip for you! Contact our reservation team or call us on +248 4376 245.
Redeem a 5% discount off any room booked at Hotel La Roussette. To get 5% off any room booked, use this promo code “TOP-THINGS-SEYCHELLES” while booking here now!
Please share this news with friends & family.